Road Traffic Accident Claims (Car Crash Compensation)
Road Traffic Accidents are very common, and thankfully not often serious! Most drivers will experience some sort of Road Traffic Accident (car crash or accident) at some point in their lives. In some unfortunate, and thankfully rare circumstances, there are injuries caused. If you have been in a road traffic accident or car crash and have sustained whiplash, pain, bruising, back pain, neck pain or anything more serious, you can talk to Fin about making a car accident claim on (01) 685-4458.
- Car Crash, Car Accident and Road Traffic Accidens
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Car Passenger Injuries
- Uninsured Driver Accidents
- Pedestrian Car Accidents
- Whiplash Injuries
If you are in a car crash or road traffic accident, make sure you do the following:
- Get the registration of the other vehicle.
- Take insurance details.
- It is important you get both of these details, and if you are in shock, take clear photos of the registration plate and insurance disc.
- Give your own details.
- Report the accident to the Gardai / Police sooner rather than later. Those who suffer in a car accident have a limited amount of time to make that claim.
- Get the name and address of the driver.
- Get the name and address of the owner if they are different.
- The insurance company details with their policy number including it’s expiration.
- Seek medical attention as soon as you can, if you think you have been injured.
Don’t do the following if you are in a crash / road traffic accident:
- Don’t admit liability.
- Don’t leave the scene until you have the details you need.
- Unless you have their admission of liability in writing, you may have challenges with this later.
The following disclaimer is required of all solicitors providing information in the area of personal injury law:
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.
” I contacted FOD Solicitors after my car accident in 2016. I was extremely anxious and nervous but all the team reassured me and thankfully my case was concluded with a great result, I cannot thank Trina Murphy and all FOD Solicitors for all their support and hard work in my case. I would highly recommend FOD Solicitors ” – Adam Topolski
” As a result of my involvement in a car accident in December 2015, I appointed FOD Solicitors to act on my behalf. This was my first experience with this firm and I have to say that I found them to be most professional and efficient in all their dealings with me. All aspects of the case were clearly explained to me, queries were promptly dealt with, and they were never more than a phone call away. ” – James McNamara
” FOD Solicitors were always easy to contact, either by phone or email, they always had time to listen to my queries and the compensation achieved was far better than I thought it would be, would highly reccomend them ” – Dragan Thomas
” I would recommend FOD Solicitors to anyone who wants quick and professional results, no hidden charges ” – Martin Behan